4 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family Home
- Highly Desirable Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Bathroom and En-Suite Facilities
- Driveway and Garage
- Level and Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazing Throughout
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to purchase a SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM family home within this highly desirable residential area, and this type of property is a rarity as there are only a handful of detached properties situated on this road. The accommodation offers three reception rooms, a modern conservatory, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite facilities. Another particular feature of this home is the rear garden which is level with mature boundaries making it very private in parts. There is parking for 2/3 cars, a 24' garage with attached store and the first floor front aspect, enjoys distant Dartmoor views. The main town is within walking distance and there is a pre-school and park opposite making it an ideal location for bringing up children. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55405885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4122995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.