3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePortelet Place, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £475,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GATED WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH SUMMER HOUSE AND GARDEN POND
A rare opportunity to purchase a modernised and extended three bedroom detached bungalow, in one of the most sought after roads in Hedge End Village. Situated on a good size plot with parking for several cars and landscaped rear garden with summer house.
A rare opportunity to purchase a modernised and extended three bedroom detached bungalow, in one of the most sought after roads in Hedge End Village. Situated on a good size plot with parking for several cars and landscaped rear garden with summer house. The beautifully presented property benefits from, two bathrooms, 20' lounge with log burner, modern open plan kitchen/dining room leading onto a 17' recently added double glazed conservatory, Double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing recommended to appreciate location and presentation on offer.
Double glazed front door, double glazed obscure window to side and door to hall.
Two radiators, skimmed ceiling and door to:
Lounge 20' 11" x 13' 11" ( 6.38m x 4.24m )
Double glazed bow window to front, radiator, wood burner stove, skimmed ceiling with inset lights.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 11" x 12' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, modern kitchen with one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard under, further range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and splash back tiling, two built in stainless steel electric oven with gas hob, recess for dishwasher, recess for fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, under cupboard lighting, wood laminate flooring, leading to:
Area for dining table, radiator, wood laminate flooring and archway to:
Conservatory 17' 2" x 8' 7" ( 5.23m x 2.62m )
Double glazed patio doors to side and rear overlooking rear garden and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
Double glazed door and window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.29m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.90m )
Double glazed obscure window to rear, white suite with panel enclosed bath, separate shower cubical, wash hand basin and sink set in vanity unit, heated towel rail, ceramic floor and tiled walls.
Utility/ Shower Room
Double glazed obscure window to front, white suite with low level wc, wash hand basin, tilled floor and plumbing for washing machine.
Gated entrance with blocked paved path to front door and side access, remainder is laid to shingle with off road parking for several cars and timber shed with power and light.
Private rear garden recently landscaped with two patio areas adjacent to the property and at the rear, with feature garden pond the remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by fencing and mature hedges. The garden benefits from a detached summer house with power, light and covered seating area, timber sheds with power and light currently used as a gym and study.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55406023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.