4 bedroom detached house for saleDouglas Crescent, Southampton
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- OFF ROAD PARKING
STUNNING DETACHED house with INDOOR SWIMMING POOL and HOT TUB comprising of 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs shower room, study, lounge, dining area, family bathroom, conservatory, Dont miss out on this rare opportunity to purchase this unique property.
Situated in the sought after area of Douglas Crescent in Bitterne we are proud to present to the market this 4 bedroom DETACHED house comprising of 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs shower room, study, lounge, dining area, family bathroom, conservatory and indoor swimming pool. The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston, Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and standard of the property on offer.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Smooth finish to ceiling and walls, doors to:
Internal Entrance Hall
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, dado rail, underfloor heating, tiled floor, doors to:
Smooth and coved finish to ceiling, spotlights, fitted with a modern range of eye and base level units, Belfast style sink with mixer tap, work surface and tiling to splashback areas. Double glazed window to front elevation, range cooker with extractor above.
Downstairs Shower Room 7' x 4' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.47m )
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, tiled walls, vinyl floor, 3 piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, shower cubicle with glazed shower screen.
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, smooth finish to walls, tiled floor, double glazed doors leading to outside, underfloor heating, double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 23' 8" x 12' 8" ( 7.21m x 3.86m )
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, smooth finish to walls, double glazed french style doors to dining area, wrought iron gates to dining area.
Polycarbonate roof with ceiling fan, underfloor heating, tiled floor, double glazed windows and double glazed french style doors to garden.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Access to swimming pool, double glazed french style doors to rear garden, under floor heating, separate french style doors to indoor pool area.
Pool Area 22' x 19' ( 6.71m x 5.79m )
Pitch poly carbonate roof, double glazed windows surround area, tiled floor, several sliding french style doors out into garden, pool area also benefits from own shower room.
Pitch poly carbonate roof, double glazed windows surrounding area, tiled walls, tiled floor, underfloor heating, low level wc, wash hand basin and walk in shower cubicle.
First Floor Landing
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, smoke detector, smooth finish to walls, dado rail, doors to:
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Smooth and coved finish to ceiling, smooth finish to walls, two double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed french style doors to roof terrace.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Smooth and coved finish to ceiling, smooth finish to walls, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m x 3.05m )
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, textured finish to walls, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, textured walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Smooth finish to ceiling, textured walls, double glazed obscure window to side elevation, 3 piece suite comprising of roll top bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking, access to brick built office, rear garden has a large pond, landscaped with hot tub, two wooden storage units, summer house, large trees and decked areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.