2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePeakes Croft, Bawtry, Doncaster
Offers in Region of £99,995
- VACANT POSSESSION & NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Over 60's Only, Close to Amenities
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Offered with No Upward Chain & Vacant Possession. Located to Peakes Croft in Bawtry this semi - detached bungalow gives a prospective purchaser a home which is part of an over 60s development. Easy access to all the amenities which is ideal for anyone with no transport.
Fantastic location for any prospective purchaser with a range of shops available within a short walk, doctors, bakery, greengrocers and butchers are all on hand. Peakes Croft offers a lovely community feel for retired people, with a communal lounge, where activities are held, such as bridge, book exchange, coffee morning etc. There are laundry facilities on the flat level to the bungalow and a visitor room for guests to stay overnight if required.
Semi - detached bungalow with a lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and communal gardens to both the front and rear. Communal parking. There is a monthly management/maintenance charge (Priced at approx £135 per calendar month).
The property benefits from double glazing throughout. Viewings are via the agent by appointment only.
Entry in to the property through a front facing timber and glazed entrance door, storage and airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' ( 4.98m x 3.05m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, stainless steel sink unit and drainer and splash back tiling above the worksurfaces. Plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler and a central heating radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Double Bedroom: With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, bathroom suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin and a low flush wc, shaver socket.
Lovely location towards the far side of the development with a private aspect and seating area at the rear. Close to the communal parking area and a short walk down to the day room and laundry facilities if required.
Proceed from the office turning right and follow along Station Road, taking the left turning onto Peakes Croft. At the top of Peakes Croft go straight ahead, the bungalow is on the right hand side towards the top of the cul de sac - park opposite in the parking bay.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55406083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.