2 bedroom terraced house for salePembroke Crescent, Northampton
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Mature Rear Garden
- Study/ Walk in Wardrobe off Master Bedroom
- Close to Train Station
This two bedroom property would make an ideal first time buy or investment. The property is well situated being close to the train station as well as bus routes and local amenities. It also benefits from an upstairs study/ dressing room and well-presented rear garden.
Double glazed UPVC door to the front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' x 12' Max ( 3.96m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, multi fuel burner with black granite heath.
Kitchen 15' x 5' 11" ( 4.57m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage unit, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, understairs cupboard, double glazed window and door to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall and doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' Max x 11' ( 3.35m Max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and door to study room with further window to the front and stained glass window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' ( 1.78m x 1.52m )
Suite comprising bath, thermostatic shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, part tiling throughout and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A good size garden that is mainly laid to lawn with decorative flower and shrub features.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55407379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.