3 bedroom detached house for saleSedgewick Close, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- SUNNY SOUTHERLY REAR GARDEN
WE ARE ACTING IN THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PROPERTY AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £100,000. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKE PLACE.
WE ARE ACTING IN THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PROPERTY AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £100,000. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE AN EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKE PLACE. IMPRESSIVE MODERN DETACHED HOUSE, OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Tastefully maintained, the layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Living Room, Inner Hallway, Guest Cloakroom, delightful Kitchen/Diner with range of latest style cabinets and built in cooking appliances with Dining Area and twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to walled Rear Garden, Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room/WC, 2 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom/WC. Externally there is a Garage, own Driveway, walled, south facing Rear Garden and Front/Side Garden. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed.
panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts and 'spy hole' radiator, panelled inner door leading to;
Living Room 16' 2" x 10' 9" (into window recess) ( 4.93m x 3.28m (into window recess) )
TV point, coved cornicing, radiator.
turning staircase to First Floor, radiator.
suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 4" x 10' 4" narrowing to 7' 7" ( 5.89m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.31m )
excellent range of latest style wall and floor cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching part tiled walls, built in oven and 4 burner gas hob with concealed extractor hood over, cupboard housing gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, Dining Area with twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to walled rear garden, recessed downlighting, coved cornicing, radiator.
window to side, coved cornicing, built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 6" narrowing to 6' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.20m narrowing to 2.11m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
tastefully fitted with white suite comprising fully tiled oversized shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
access to roof void, coved cornicing, radiator.
Family Bathroom/ Wc
suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching part tiled walls, coved cornicing, radiator.
up and over door.
Walled Rear Garden
mostly laid to lawn, sunny southerly aspect, decked patio area, developing shrubbery, flower beds.
Front/ Side Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55407382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.