2 bedroom apartment for saleCoxhill Way, Aylesbury
Offers in Excess of £194,950
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FITTED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
A two bedroom ground floor apartment being situated within walking distance of the railway station and town centre and an internal viewing is highly recommended.The property features entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, en-suite to master bedroom, bathroom, allocated parking.
A two bedroom ground floor apartment being situated within walking distance of the railway station and town centre and an internal viewing is highly recommended. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, en-suite to master bedroom, bathroom, allocated parking.
Door to entrance hall.
Radiator. Two storage cupboards. Cupboard housing boiler.
Lounge/diner 16' 11" x 9' 7" extending to 13' 5" ( 5.16m x 2.92m extending to 4.09m )
( L shaped Room) Double glazed double doors. Radiator. Telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.26m )
One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with a range of base and wall mounted units. Worksurface areas. Tiling to splashback areas. Double glazed window. Built in oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 10" plus door recess ( 3.07m x 3.00m plus door recess )
Double glazed double doors. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiling to splashback areas. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' ( 3.38m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bath with shower attachment. Wash hand basin. WC. Radiator. Tiling to splashback areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55407400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.