4 bedroom detached house for saleNene Parade, March
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- 35ft River Moorings
- Generous Rear Gardens and Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** 35FT RIVER MOORINGS ** EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE. NO UPWARD CHAIN. GENEROUS REAR GARDENS.
This detached house is situated in the popular Nene Parade area of March, convenient to the Town Centre and all local amenities. The property benefits from 35ft river moorings, en-suite to bedroom one, four bedrooms, double glazed windows, gas central heating and generous rear gardens. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Door to front and rear. Windows to side. Tiled floor. Door to garage.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps, 1 1/2 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Radiator. Tiled floor. Textured ceiling. Loft access .
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Textured ceiling. Gas central heating boiler.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Double doors to lounge. Textured ceiling. Stairs leading off
Lounge 19' 10" x 14' 8" ( 6.05m x 4.47m )
Two windows to front. Two radiators.TV & telephone point. Textured ceiling. Double doors to dining room.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Smoke alarm. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged).
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' ( 4.39m x 3.35m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" max x 10' 6" max into recess ( 4.47m max x 3.20m max into recess )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Four 12' max into recess x 9' 7" max ( 3.66m max into recess x 2.92m max )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Wooden flooring.
Front gardens are fenced with steps down to river moorings (which are approx. 35ft in length)
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
Garage 19' 7" x 12' 2" ( 5.97m x 3.71m )
Remote roller shutter door. Door to porch. Electric and lighting laid on.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55407418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.