Equestrian Facility for saleEquestrian land for sale, approximately 4 acres (unmeasured)
Withdrawn from Market
- Up to approximately four acres of pasture land (unmeasured)
- fully fenced
- Water and power connected
- mobile twin stable field shelter included in the sale.
- Land has equestrian planning use.
- hard standing track to field with full rights of way.
The land is located at Church Hougham on a no through road to the end of Doctors Lane. The B2011 is in easy reach and gives good access to the A20, the port of Dover and Folkestone. The paddock is accessed off a formal right of way hard standing track.The land consists of reasonable level pasture gently sloping to one side totalling up to approximately 4 acres unmeasured. The land is deemed to be grade 3 under the Land Classification plan and has had change of use for Equestrian purposes. The land is fully fenced, potential purchasers should check boundary fences.The Land benefits from mains water (Sub Metered) and electricity.There is a two stable non floored, portable field shelter included in the sale.We have been informed that there are no rights of way or public footpaths over the land. All interested purchasers are advised to make their own investigations.There are no shooting rights presently on this land.The land is not registered with the Rural Payments Agency and there are no Entitlements allocated to the land.Early viewing is recommended, Please contact our office for access to be arranged.The land for sale has not been measured and the purchaser has to satisfy themselves to the area being purchased.
Guide Price: £100,000.00 freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55407991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7015271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Angela Hirst, Hamstreet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.