2 bedroom terraced house for saleRyle Street, Macclesfield
- Superbly presented character mid terraced cottage
- Convenient yet quiet location close to South Park and the town centre
- Two double bedrooms and two good size separate reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances plus utility room
- Lovely bathroom with three piece suite and contemporary tiling
- Town Garden shared with only one other property
Situated in a great location close to South Park, a deceptively spacious character mid terrace, with two double bedrooms, two good size reception rooms, contemporary fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and a town garden shared with only one other.
Ryle Street is situated in a highly desirable location close to South Park and the town centre. This well presented character cottage benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and is presented to an excellent standard throughout. There are two good size reception rooms, with the dining room opening into a lovely kitchen with appliances which benefits from a separate utility room. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and the bathroom is fitted with a modern suite and contemporary tiling. An excellent house, ideal for first time buyers and investors alike in a highly convenient location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55408594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 616262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.