1 bedroom flat for saleParish Gate, Burley In Wharfedale, Ilkley
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Superb Investment With Potential Sitting Tenant
- Excellent FTB Starter Home
- Central Burley Location To All Amenities
- Private Parking Included
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000. A superb opportunity to purchase a ready to move into stylish modern apartment which is located within the heart of the idyllic village of Burley. Currently tenanted and making an ideal investment purchase, or even a FTB starter home, viewing is strongly advised.
A superb opportunity to acquire a fantastic buy to let investment which can be potentially sold with a long term sitting tenant. The apartment would also be a great purchase for any first time buyer.
We are pleased to offer for sale a generously sized stylish one bedroom apartment which is located in the heart of the popular village of Burley. Burley provides a range of delightful amenities from local shops, to village pubs and eateries, and a useful train line which commutes to both Leeds and Bradford. The village neighbours the desirable spa town of Ilkley, which is famous for its Grove shopping parade, and its 'flowers in bloom'.
Making a superb buy to let investment which offers a fantastic rental yield as there is potential for it to be sold with an existing long term tenant, or being a magnificent first time buyer starter home, this charming apartment offers potential buyers ready to move into accommodation to a high standard. Viewing of this charming property is strongly recommended to appreciate the excellent internal space, the investment potential, and its superb central Burley location.
Potential buyers can enjoy a private lower ground floor entrance to the property which has staircase access which leads to the apartments door. Telephone entry system is also in place along with residents mail boxes.
Viewers are welcomed into a private inner entrance area which provides access to the main living space. A useful storage cupboard can also be found.
Featuring double glazed windows to the front, this generously sized living area offers an abundance of style, and makes for a superb entertaining space. The lounge area further benefits from television and telephone connections, electric heater, and telephone intercom system.
The kitchen area features a range of high quality wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, and provision for a stand alone fridge freezer.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed window to the front which enjoys an aspect view of the surrounding landscape. This generously sized double bedroom also offers a television connection and an electric heater.
A beautifully stylish modern bathroom suite is further enhanced with attractive tiling. The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, a wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and extractor fan.
Featuring a double glazed window to the side, the passage hallway leads from the lounge towards the bedroom. The hallway benefits from an electric radiator and a tank cylinder cupboard which can be used as an airing cupboard.
The property can be approached via main street in Burley. A private lane to the back of the shopping parade opens into a parking area where a single allocated private parking spot can be found.
We have been advised the property is leasehold. There is a 999 year lease with 989 years remaining. An annual ground payment of £33.33, annual service charge of £240.00, and annual buildings insurance of £302.08 also applies. We advise that all lease information is verified further by an appointed legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55408846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.