3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Separate Dining Room
- 16' Lounge
- Downstairs Bathroom & Upstairs Shower Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- UPVc Double Glazing
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Separate Dining Room
*Downstairs Bathroom & Upstairs Shower Room
*Three Good Size Bedrooms
*UPVc Double Glazing
*Good Size Rear Garden
*Off Road Parking
UPVc Entrance Door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard. Staircase to first floor.
5.00m(16'5'') x 2.97m(9'9'') maximum. Two radiators, wood flooring, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling rose, TV point, UPVc double glazed windows to front and rear.
3.89m(12'9'') x 2.31m(7'7'') maximum. Fitted base and eye level units with worktops over, stainless steel sink with matching drainer, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine. Storage cupboard with window, housing wall mounted gas fired boiler. Coving to ceiling with spotlights, tiled splashbacks, UPVc double glazed window to front, UPVc double glazed door to side.
3.35m(11'0'') x 2.54m(8'4'') maximum. Wood laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, UPVc double glazed window to rear. Door to:
Comprising close coupled WC, wash hand basin and panelled 'P' bath with shower and screen over. Radiator, UPVc double glazed opaque window to side, coving to ceiling with spotlights, vinyl flooring.
Access to loft space, coving to ceiling, UPVc double glazed window to rear.
5.00m(16'5'') x 3.07m(10'1'') maximum including chimney breast. Radiator, UPVc double glazed windows to front and rear.
3.89m(12'9'') x 2.54m(8'4''). Radiator, overstairs storage cupboard, UPVc double glazed window to front.
2.97m(9'9'') x 2.34m(7'8''). Radiator, access to eaves storage cupboard, UPVc double glazed window to rear.
Recently fitted with three piece suite comprising double shower enclosure with shower over, matching shower base and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, low-level WC, vinyl flooring.
The front has gravelled off road parking area for two vehicles, part enclosed by picket fencing with lawn area and flower beds.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with bark chipped play area to rear, garden shed and enclosed by panelled fencing, access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55409860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.