3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRothwell Road, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE - £225,000-£235,000***
- Period Property
- Front and Rear gardens
- Must be Viewed
An attractive property which has a wealth of quality fixtures and fittings with the benefit of a garage, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a garden to the rear, two reception rooms, kitchen, cellar. First floor three bedrooms and a bathroom. Viewing by appointment.
GUIDE PRICE - £225,000 - £235,000. Situated in this highly desirable and much sought after residential location, lies this mature, three bedroom semi-detached residence providing attractive accommodation. Just step inside this delightful family home and you cannot fail to be impressed by the attractive property which has a wealth of quality fixtures and fittings with the benefit of a garage, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a garden to the rear, two reception rooms, kitchen, cellar. First floor three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are good sized private gardens to the rear and front. The property provides excellent access to the local amenities of Savile Park and Skircoat Green, including outstanding schools and is situated within easy access of Halifax town centre and the trans-Pennine road and rail network linking the business centres of Manchester and Leeds. Very rarely does the opportunity arise to purchase a period property in this sought after location and as such an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
Bespoke Arched Entrance door with original style lead lighting, oak stairs and banister leading to the first floor. Coving wood effect flooring.
Lounge 15' x 14' 7" Into bay ( 4.57m x 4.45m Into bay )
With high Bay window to the front elevation, decorative coving throughout and Bespoke fireplace made from Cotswald stone. Gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 12' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.94m )
Double glazing window to the rear garden with decorative picture rails and coving throughout.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with ample storage options throughout. Wall and base units, work surfaces and gas cooker point. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. window to the rear and side elevations.
Excellent storage options
Bedroom One 15' x 13' 6" ( 4.57m x 4.11m )
Window to the front elevations, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" into bay x 10' 9" to robes ( 4.78m into bay x 3.28m to robes )
Window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
With window to the rear elevation, bath with thermostatic shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled and airing cupboard.
Separate WC room with WC and window
The front garden in paved and has a shared driveway with hedged boundaries.
Generous sized rear lawned gardens with hedged boundaries, paved area.
Access via shared driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55410199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.