3 bedroom terraced house for saleStranding Street, Eastleigh
Sold STC £249,950
- Modern three bedroom house
- Spacious 20ft lounge
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Upstairs bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
Modern three bedroom house in a very convenient location ideal for the Town Centre shops, mainline railway station and the motorway junctions. The property has double glazing, gas central heating, an en-suite to the master bedroom, a rear garden and an allocated parking space. BOOK TO VIEW
Modern three bedroom house in a very convenient location ideal for the Town Centre shops, mainline railway station and the motorway junctions. The property has double glazing, gas central heating, an en-suite to the master bedroom, a rear garden and an allocated parking space.
Glazed front door, radiator, wood laminate flooring
Obscure double glazed window to the front, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, radiator, smooth finish ceiling
Lounge 20' 3" max x 14' 6" max including the stairs ( 6.17m max x 4.42m max including the stairs )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, stairs to the first floor, wood laminate flooring
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 6" x 9' ( 4.42m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator, one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, further range of modern matching wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces, built in oven & hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom
Master Bedroom 14' x 8' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in double wardrobe
Shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 6" max to back of wardrobes x 8' 1" ( 3.20m max to back of wardrobes x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, two built in double wardrobes with connecting dressing table drawers. Loft access hatch
Bedroom 3 10' 6" max x 5' 10" max ( 3.20m max x 1.78m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in double wardrobes
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, panel enclosed bath with shower from taps
The rear garden has a patio area from the French doors in the kitchen/dining room opening to a lawn. There is a garden shed and a rear access gate.
To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55410208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.