6 bedroom detached house for saleMacclesfield Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire
Guide Price £4,650,000
- Approximately 12,700 sq ft in total
- Massive stamp duty saving available. Please call for more details.
- 4 reception rooms, games room and wine cellar
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Leisure suite with pool
- 1 bedroom cottage
- Office building & garaging
- Hard tennis court
- Approximately 0.9 of an acre
MASSIVE STAMP DUTY SAVING AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE DETAILS.
An exceptional small Estate comprising a 6 bedroom house with leisure suite, 1 bedroom cottage and office block, all nestled in outstanding grounds, with one of the most glorious south-facing views in Cheshire.
Galleried entrance hall, cloakroom, two WCs, drawing room, dining room, sitting room, cinema room, breakfast kitchen, pantry, utility room, laundry room, wine cellar, plant room, master bedroom leading to his and hers dressing rooms and en suite bathroom, five further en suite bedrooms (guest suite with dressing room), games room.
Integral Leisure Suite:
11m indoor swimming pool, changing room, steam room, WC.
Kitchen open-plan to sitting room, shower room, first floor double bedroom.
Separate Office Building:
Reception room/office, cloakroom, two further offices, first floor terrace, kitchen area. Gardens &
Hard tennis court, professionally landscaped gardens and grounds, double garage, approximately 0.9 of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55414402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL130369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.