3 bedroom terraced house for saleSharp Street, Hull, HU5 2AE
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Fixed Staircase to Loft Space
- Jack n Jill En-Suite
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Impressive Rear Gardens
- Log Burner To Dining Room
- Book Your Viewing Today !!
*** LOOKING FOR SPACE ? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER - FABULOUS 3 BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY WITH FIXED STAIRCASE TO LOFT SPACE - SUNROOM ... THE LIST JUST GOES ON! - BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY ***
Zest is proud to introduce to you this well presented 3 bedroom mid terraced property with fixed staircase to loft space and sun room. Boasting spacious and modern living accommodation throughout and the added benefit of a first floor Jack n Jill en-suite shower room, this property really is one to be on you're viewing list. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, and dining room with feature log burner, kitchen, bathroom and sunroom. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms (2double) and a fixed staircase leading to the loft space. To the rear of the property is a beautifully presented and low maintenance garden with feature decking pathway leading to the rear of the garden where there is a further decking area with shed, raised flower beds, pond and fencing to the boundary. The front of the property is accessed via a communal access from the rear of the property.
The sought after location of Newland Avenue offers an array of local shops and public transportation, with access to both Hull City Centre and the A63/M62 motorway. The Hull University is also within a short walking distance
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.