3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictory Road, Blackpool
Offers in Region of
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME BUY
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- BENEFITS FROM TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- COUNCIL TAX - BAND A
- NEW COMBI BOILER- FITTED 12 MONTHS AGO
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL! CALL NOW!
*** OFFERS ARE INVITED! *** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET *** DON'T MISS OUT, ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING NOW!! Three bedroom mid terraced property in need of some TLC, situated close to Blackpool Town Centre and within short walking distance to Blackpool North Train Station. Benefits include three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, good size kitchen, double glazing and gas central heating with modern combi boiler only 12 months old. There is a small walled garden to the front and a low maintenance garden to the rear. Offers invited!
Double glazed door with gas meter in cupboard.
LOUNGE 4.76m (15' 7") x 3.48m (11' 5")
Bay window to the front of the property with electric wall heater and electric meter in cupboard. Carpeted.
DINING ROOM 3.80m (12' 6") x 4.56m (15' 0")
KITCHEN 2.81m (9' 3") x 4.20m (13' 9")
Fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink and drainer, partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring. The kitchen is plumbed for a washing machine and also has under stairs storage. Glow Worm combi boiler. UPVC door leading into the back garden.
BEDROOM 1 4.76m (15' 7") x 3.81m (12' 6")
Carpeted double bedroom.
BEDROOM 2 3.03m (9' 11") x 4.11m (13' 6")
Carpeted double bedroom.
BEDROOM 3 2.29m (7' 6") x 2.76m (9' 1")
Small double bedroom.
BATHROOM 1.80m (5' 11") x 1.76m (5' 9")
Modern three piece bathroom suite comprising bath with overhead electric shower, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Concrete garden to front and rear of property.
New internal doors
Combi boiler (Fitted 12 months ago)
Recently fitted UPVC back door fitted 12 months ago
Carpets fitted 12 months ago
Council Tax Band - A
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55416097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.