2 bedroom flat for saleBarberry Rise, Penarth
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Size Living room
- Enclosed Garden To Rear.
A very attractive ground floor maisonette located in Penarth offering a great accommodation with brilliant outdoor space. The property comprises; main living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedroom and a five piece suite bathroom. The property further benefits garden to front and enclosed garden.
A very attractive ground floor maisonette located in Penarth offering a great accommodation with brilliant outdoor space. The property comprises; main living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedroom and a five piece suite bathroom. The property further benefits garden to front and enclosed garden to rear with garage, double glazing and gas central heating.
UPVC door to entrance hall.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Double window to front. T.V point. Radiator. Door to inner Hall. Wooden glazed door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 10' 2" ( 2.72m x 3.10m )
Fitted with wall and base unit, sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for cooker. Wall mounted boiler. Facilities for tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Tile splash backs.
Generous storage cupboard with shelvings.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
A Four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle. Paneled bath. Wash hand basin and vanity cabinet. Low level w/c. Ceramic flooring. Radiator. Obscured double glazed window to rear. Tile splash back.
Step up to front door. Storage shed. Mostly pebble and shrubs.
Mostly paved with several levels. Flower borders. Garden shed and gate to rear lawn with access to garage, paved patios.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55416382.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.