3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBramley Court, Kelsall, Tarporley
Sold STC £179,995
- Semi-detached house in cul-de-sac position within desirable village location
- Hall, lounge, and dining room with attractive oak flooring.
- Cloaks/WC. Kitchen. Three bedrooms & bathroom
- Double glazed windows and doors. Gas central heating system
- Driveway for up to 3 cars. Generous south-east facing rear garden with good privacy
- NO CHAIN
Situated in a desirable village location with a good range of facilities including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school, this attractive semi-detached occupies a cul-de-sac position and features a generously sized rear garden. No onward chain.
Situated in a desirable village location with a good range of facilities including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school, this attractive semi-detached occupies a cul-de-sac position and features a generously sized rear garden with private south-easterly aspect, and parking for up to 3 cars. No Chain.
Double glazed front entrance door. Oak flooring. Radiator.Double glazed window to side. Staircase to first floor. Doors to cloaks/WC and lounge.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Opaque double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.78m )
Oak flooring. Under-stairs storage cupboard. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Gas point for fire. Archway to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.34m )
Oak flooring. Radiator. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Spaces for refrigerator and freezer. Gas central heating boiler. Kickspace plinth-mounted electric fan heater. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed entrance door to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Loft hatch with pull-down ladder. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" into wardrobe x 8' 11" ( 3.43m into wardrobe x 2.72m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" into door recess x 7' 7" ( 2.90m into door recess x 2.31m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front. Built-in storage cupboard over staircase recess.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower and screen over, and part tiled walls around. Shaver point. Radiator. Opaque double glazed window to rear.
The property is set back behind an open-plan front lawn garden with mature tree, and a driveway that leads alongside the property and allows parking for up to three cars. The enclosed rear garden is a delightful feature of the property being generously sized, beautifully landscaped, and enjoying a private south-easterly aspect. There is a paved patio area immediately to the rear of the property with gravelled steps leading up through a well stocked shrubbery and onto a lawn. Paved stepping stones continue through the lawn to another paved patio area with well-stocked shrubbery beyond.
Kelsall village lies within 8 miles to the east of the historic city of Chester, in an elevated location that affords outstanding views over the Cheshire Plain and is in close proximity to Delamere Forest. The village offers a range of shops and services including a convenience store with post office, butchers, pharmacy, public houses, church, doctor's surgery, and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. A more comprehensive range of facilities, including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school, are available in the neighbouring village of Tarporley, located within 5 miles of Kelsall. The A556 is nearby which provides a link to a convenient road network including the A49, A51, M6 & M56 allowing the commuter access to a variety of commercial destinations including Chester, Northwich, Warrington and Manchester.
From our branch, proceed along the High Street in the direction of Chester and upon reaching the roundabout continue straight across onto the A51 towards Chester. Proceed on into Clotton and just beyond the Red Bull Public House turn right into Willington Lane. Follow this road for a few miles into Kelsall and turn right at the T-junction onto Church Street, and then right at the crossroads onto Chester Road. Bramley Court can be found a short way along on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55416388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.