1 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Hayes, Middlesex
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Electric Wet Central Heating
- Open Plan Living With High Gloss Kitchen
- A Range Of Bosch Fitted Integral Appliances
- Oak Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gated Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Rating: TBC
CASH BUYERS ONLY...
Brand new homes converted from an iconic commercial building in West London comprising of 11 Studio, one and two bedroom apartments with contemporary aesthetics. The attention to detail throughout every space truly sets Legion House apart. Both the exterior and interior of the building have been mindfully designed with the aim to create homes that are environment friendly as well as in sync with their surroundings.
This particular one bedroom apartment will benefit from open plan living with a contemporary high gloss kitchen with soft close cupboards and premium laminate worktops, the kitchen will also incorporate a range of Bosch appliances, bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite and Matt porcelain tiles to the walls and floor. Other benefits will include Oak effect laminate flooring in the hallway/living area/kitchen and bedrooms, aluminium double glazed windows, electric wet central heating throughout and a gated allocated parking space.
Situated on the Uxbridge Road, the property has good access to many shopping facilities as well as several bus links to Uxbridge Town Centre, Shepherds Bush, Ealing and Heathrow Airport. Less than one and half miles walk from Hayes and Harlington Station which will boast the fully operational Crossrail Link from 2018/19. Opposite the development is Barra Hall Park with it's Grade II listed Manor House and rose gardens as well as The Beck Theatre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55416857.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYSSP201623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.