4 bedroom terraced house for saleShuttleworth Road, Battersea Square, SW11
Under Offer £899,950
- Double reception room with plenty of entertaining space
- Bright eat-in kitchen with skylights and garden access
- Guest WC and good-sized cellar
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three additional first floor bedrooms
- Shared bathroom
- Eaves storage
- Clapham Junction Station (National Rail) is close by
Set within the Three Sisters Conservation Area close to Battersea Park and the River Thames, a large four bedroom terrace house extended to the rear creating a huge kitchen/dining room, and converted into the loft.
Located on Shuttleworth Road, the property is conveniently located for the local amenities on Battersea Park Road as well as the green open spaces of Battersea Park, which offers a variety of recreational activities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 958836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.