4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Farm, Burnt Yates, Harrogate, HG3 3EP
Sold STC £1,800,000
- LOT 1: High Farm House, Holiday Cottages, Farm Buildings and 83.34 Acres Guide Price £1,000,000
- LOT 2: Farm Land and Mature Woodland Extending to 116.21 Acres Guide Price £650,000
- LOT 3: Farmland Extending to 24.72 Acres Guide Price £150,000
- A Rare Opportunity
- Joint Selling Agents: Stephenson & Sons
- Viewing By Appointment
A rare opportunity to purchase a commercially sized dairy/livestock farm comprising an attractive four bedroom farmhouse and a large range of modern and traditional buildings providing over 37,500 sq ft of cover to accommodate a milking herd of up to 251 cows.
Included in the sale are two holiday cottages and 224.27 acres of productive arable and grassland within the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, North Yorkshire. All set in a sought after residential and agricultural location High Farm is only a short drive to many settlements including the popular town of Harrogate and historic city of Ripon.
For sale by private treaty as a whole or in 3 lots
LOT 1: High Farm House, Holiday Cottages, Farm Buildings and 83.34 Acres Guide Price ?1,000,000
LOT 2: Farm Land and Mature Woodland Extending to 116.21 Acres Guide Price ?650,000
LOT 3: Farmland Extending to 24.72 Acres Guide Price ?150,000
The Whole ?1,800,000 to ?2,000,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55419616.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jessop, Bedale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.