4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeeleigh Close, Earls Hall Area
Sold STC £565,000
- Exclusive four bedroom semi-detached house with ample parking
- Exceptionally large Westerly facing garden unoverlooked
- Stunning interior finish highlighted with solid wood flooring
- Gorgeous double reception room and separate sitting room
- Short distance to Earls Hall School and Westcliff High Schools
- Wonderful 1/3 of an acre plot with Fabulous heated Swimming Pool
- Lovely features including light-filled rooms, bay windows and high ceilings
- Two bedrooms with en-suite and stylish family bathroom
- Contemporary open-plan breakfast room/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double gates leading to spacious double garage (both remotely controlled)
Full descriptionStylish, modern and beautifully presented throughout, this stunning four bedroom home is bright and incredibly spacious within boasting two balconies, three bathrooms and a exceptionally large private garden with heated swimming pool.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55420903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6919922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.