3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMIDFIELD PLACE, HUMBERSTON
Withdrawn from Market £134,950
- Two/Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Popular cul de sac location within the village of Humberston
- Short walk of the villages many amenities and good public transport services
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance porch, hallway, lovely lounge, dining room or 3rd bedroom, small sunroom, dining kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms
- Well kept gardens, driveway, garage and possible hard standing for a caravan or similar
- Viewing is highly advised
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- VENDOR IS OPEN TO OFFERS!
Full descriptionViewing is advised on this delightful two/possible three bedroom detached bungalow found within the highly regarded village of Humberston. A short walk of the villages many amenities and good public transport services, the property enjoys the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, dining room or possible 3rd bedroom, small sunroom, bathroom and two bedrooms. Lovely and well maintained gardens with vegetable plot, driveway, garage and possible standing for a caravan or similar.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5582930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.