3 bedroom detached house for saleLingfield Close, Chippenham
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Property
- Fantastic Location
- No Onwards Chain
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- New Carpets & Re-Decorated
A rare to the market three bed DETACHED family home with two reception rooms, kitchen, CONSERVATORY, en suite to master, GARAGE and PARKING, plus generous rear garden. NO ONWARDS CHAIN.
A rare to the market three bed DETACHED family home with two reception rooms, kitchen, CONSERVATORY, en suite to master, GARAGE and PARKING, plus generous rear garden.
The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARDS CHAIN and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and well presented accommodation.
Double glazed door to front, obscure window to front and ceiling coving. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 1" max ( 4.72m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear, ceiling coving, two radiators, telephone and television points.
Dining Room 12' Max x 7' 5" ( 3.66m Max x 2.26m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, under stairs cupboard, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs and ceramic one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood.Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and central heating boiler. Chrome towel rail, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to front.
Conservatory 21' 11" x 9' 1" ( 6.68m x 2.77m )
Timber construction, double glazed windows to rear and side, two radiators, laminate flooring, lights and double glazed window to rear and side.
Double glazed window to rear, loft access with ladder, light and boarding. Smoke alarm and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling coving, radiator and telephone point.
Obscure double glazed window to front, wash hand basin and WC. Shower cubicle, part tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front with television point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.49m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling coving, television point and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and shower off. Part tiled, chrome towel rail and extractor fan. Inset spot lights and vinyl flooring.
Lawn with hedge border.
Fencing surround and gated side access. Hedge border to one side, lawn and patio area. outside light.
With power, light and up and over door.
Driveway parking for a couple of cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55426459.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.