4 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Lane, Stanfield, Dereham
- 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- 3 Reception Rooms
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Well-Tended Rear Gardens
- Garage + Ample Off-Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom cottage, located within the popular village of Stanfield. The property has been extended to enhance the original accommodation, making a full internal inspection essential to appreciate this stunning family home.
We are pleased to offer for sale this extremely well presented 4 bedroom cottage, located within this highly regarded village.
Part glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Shower Room / Utility Area
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and corner shower cubicle, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Ground Floor Bedroom / Study 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.48m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with solid wood work surfaces over, inset double bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for cooker and fridge-freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, concealed oil fired central heating boiler and hot water cylinder, fitted breakfast bar with solid wood work surface, radiator, tiled flooring, dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, square arch opening to:
Family Room 17' 2" x 12' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.86m )
Part mono-pitched ceiling with Velux style windows, radiator, tiled flooring, bi-folding glazed doors opening to the rear garden, door opening to:
Sitting Room 16' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.76m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, fireplace with wood burner and pamment hearth, radiator, double glazed windows to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 1" max ( 3.78m x 3.07m max )
Fitted wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" max x 9' 3" ( 3.84m max x 2.82m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
First Floor Sitting Room 16' 1" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.90m max x 3.71m max )
Inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed windows overlooking the front, side and rear aspects, door opening to:
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 6" min ( 3.10m x 2.90m min )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, slate tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
A five-bar gate opens out to the driveway, which provides off-road parking. This continues around to the side garage and then onto the rear garden.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a decked Al' fresco dining area and plant and shrub beds with access to the garage. These gardens are enclosed in the main by panelled fencing.
Stanfield is a civil parish in the county of Norfolk, approximately 6 miles from the market town of Dereham and 7 miles from Fakenham, falling within the district of Breckland. The village boasts the Hamptons Café and also a shop. The stunning beaches of North Norfolk are about a 25 minutes' drive away and the City of Norwich and King's Lynn are both easily commutable from the village. Downham Market train station, offers regular direct rail services to Cambridge and London and is just a 35 minutes' drive from the property. A school bus is available to transport children to Brisley Primary School (Ofsted outstanding) and Litcham Secondary School (Ofsted good). The bustling market town of Dereham itself boasts a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham offers many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From the Beetley/East Bilney direction, proceed along the B1146 and take the left hand turn onto the B1145 towards Mileham. Take the first right hand turn onto Back Lane and enter Stanfield. Take the left hand turn onto Church Lane and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55427575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.