2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFlorence Walk, Toftwood, Dereham
Sold STC £130,000
- 2 Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Lounge + Dining Area
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Single Garage
- Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Location
- Viewing Highly Advised
A well presented 2 bedroom end-terraced house, located within this popular residential development. Boasting a lounge and dining area, double glazed windows, front and rear gardens and a garage with access directly into the rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Located within this popular area of Toftwood, we are pleased to offer for sale this well presented end-terraced home.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Lounge, dining area and kitchen. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, 2 bedrooms and the bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property benefits from double glazed windows.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 3" into stairs ( 4.39m x 3.73m into stairs )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, storage heater, television and telephone points, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, open-plan to:
Dining Area 11' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.03m )
Under-stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, double glazed sliding door opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' x 5' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.63m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker and fridge, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 1" max ( 3.73m x 2.77m max )
Electric heater, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" max x 6' 6" ( 3.73m max x 1.98m )
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, electric heater, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs, wall lighting, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with external lighting and a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is also laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Garage 16' 10" x 7' 8" ( 5.13m x 2.34m )
Up and over door, pitched roof, power, personal door opening into the rear garden.
Toftwood is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham and offering easy access onto the A47. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
There is an annual charge for the upkeep of the communal garden areas within this development. Further details can be obtained via the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
Upon entering Toftwood, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road and take the right hand turn into Stone Road. Continue along Stone Road, taking the second left hand turn into Hillcrest Avenue and take the first right hand turn into Lisbon Road. Continue to the bottom and at the t-junction, turn left. Bear around to the right, park in the visiting area and proceed on foot. At the end of the car park there is a pathway on the right hand side, proceed along Florence Walk and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55427578.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.