3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDriftwood Avenue, St. Albans
Sold STC £500,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Cul-de-sac location
- Extended to the rear
- Further potential to extend (STPP)
- Three large double bedrooms
- Large private rear garden
- Ample off street parking and detached garage
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Close proximity to sought after schools
This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow is ideally situated in the popular Chiswell Green area on the outskirts of St. Albans City.
This beautiful family home offers three double bedrooms, a separate modernised family bathroom, lounge area leading through to the rear extension with a fully fitted kitchen and dining area. Externally the home boasts a large well maintained, private and not overlooked rear garden, a fully functional external garage and a large shared driveway. The property is situated in a quiet cul de sac just on the outskirts of St. Albans City in Chiswell Green providing convenient access to train stations, motorway networks and bus routes. The property is also well positioned for local schooling catchments including Killigrew and Prae Wood Primary Schools and St. Columba's Independent School.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Open Plan Lounge 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, gas hob and oven, extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Three piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over & shower screen, WC, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Laid to lawn small front garden.
Patio leading to a raised laid to lawn area.
Up and over door, power and light sources, window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55427581.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.