2 bedroom terraced house for saleDuck Street, CLITHEROE, Lancashire, BB7 1LP
- Grade II listed stonebuilt mid terrace
- 2 bedrooms,3-piece bathroom
- Living room & dining kitchen
- Town centre location
- Large enclosed rear yard
- In need of some modernisation
- Gas CH, partially DG
- 57 m2 (616 sq ft) approx.
A traditional Grade II listed stonebuilt terrace property now requiring modernisation but offering great potential for an investor or first time buyer. The property is situated right in the centre of Clitheroe with easy access to the town"s many growing amenities. The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor 3-piece bathroom, utility room and two first floor bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a majority decked enclosed yard area which is much larger than the typical yards found on these properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55427716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.