2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Generous size rear garden
- Garage to rear
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Homes like this are in high demand are this is certainly no exception. Perfect for the first time buy or maybe a property investor looking to achieve a great rental return.The property has recently undergone some improvements and provides bight and airy living accommodation with new carpets fitted it is ready to move into as quickly as you can buy.The location is ideal for everything you could need with amenities on your doorstep, such as primary and secondary schools, convenience stores and easy access to the motorways.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'0 x 9'8 (3.97m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 7'0 x 6'7 (2.14m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 5'6 (2.44m x 1.68m)
- Conservatory: 9'2 x 7'0 (2.80m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 at widest point x 8'4 (3.79m x 2.54m)
- Garage To Rear
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55428085.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.