2 bedroom terraced house for saleRaimond Street, Halliwell, Bolton. SUPERB 2 BED END TERRACE
Withdrawn from Market
- Garden fronted end terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Modern Fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- Popular Residential location
- Close to amenities
- GaS Combi CH, Ideal First Home
- No Upward chain
A well presented garden fronted two bedroom end terrace set within an ever popular residential area and within easy reach of all the popular local amenities including schools, shops, transport routes and the local countryside.
Offered for sale with no onward chain the property may make an ideal first home. Benefits include, UPVC double glazing, combi gas central heating, gardens front and rear, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and two good size bedrooms. To arrange an appointment to view simply call Cardwells Bolton Office on 01204 381281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55428451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7012127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.