3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorace Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 3 double bedroom end of terrace house
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Popular modern development
- Close to amenities and travel links
- EPC energy rating E (48)
This is a home where you can move straight in and start living without worrying about major DIY jobs or re-furbishment.This property is less than ten years old and was to be originally the show home but was snapped up by the current owners who have enjoyed living in this fantastic location every since.The spacious lounge/dining room with its french doors overlooking the garden is a great place to relax or entertain friends and family.When you have guests over, the addition of the ground floor cloakroom will be a handy advantage as well as the separate family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom, perfect if you have guests to stay overnight.On a summers day enjoy sitting out on the decked area and you wont have to worry about cutting the lawn as this has been replaced with artificial grass.It is not just the many features and benefits of this home that you can look forward to and enjoy but the surrounding area. There is a children's play area on the development as well as Medway Valley Leisure Park a short walk away with its cinema, restaurants and bars.To summarise this is an excellent family home and is offered for sale with no forward chain.
What the Owner says:
We have found the area to be particularly peaceful and quiet with very friendly neighbours.
We have an allocated parking space just outside the front of our home and it is always very easy to park in the road.
One great advantage of living here is the easy access onto the M2 motorway connecting to the A2 and M20 by car. There is also the mainline railway station in Strood that can whisk you into London in less than forty minutes on the high speed link or catch a train from Ebbsfleet International which is no more than fifteen minutes drive away.
If the perspective buyers are interested there are certain items of furniture that could remain within the sale.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 15'1 x 14'5 (4.60m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 7'1 (3.74m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 10'1 (4.40m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'5 at widest point x 8'9 (4.40m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 7'5 (2.44m x 2.26m)
- Master Bedroom: 17'6 x 10'8 (5.34m x 3.25m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 8'1 x 5'5 (2.47m x 1.65m)
- Allocated Parking For One Car
- Rear Garden
- Side Access
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55428538.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.