4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Gardens, Great Hale, Sleaford
Sold STC £310,000
- Was £320,000 Reduced to Guide Price £310,000 to £320,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Exclusive Development
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Double Garage & Gardens
- uPVC double glazing
Guide Price £310,000 to £320,000
Situated in the popular village of GREAT HALE this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE on an exclusive development approached via a private road, is ready to make the perfect family home for any potential buyer. Must be seen to be fully appreciated. Call now to view.
Tucked away on an exclusive development in the peaceful village of GREAT HALE this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE is immaculate throughout and ready to make the perfect family home for you. This property has so much to offer any potential buyer having a wealth of living space with modern fixtures and fittings. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of a good sized entrance hallway, ground floor WC, lounge with an open fireplace and a separate dining room. There is a spacious kitchen, two utility rooms and a pleasant sunroom. In addition there is an inner hallway leading to two ground floor bedrooms, one of which has ensuite facilities. To the first floor there are a further two bedrooms, both exceptionally well sized and a family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property, which is approached via a shared private road through gated brick paved driveway which leads to the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE and a lawned garden area. There is a pathway leading to the covered canopy front entrance door. Whilst to the rear of the property there is a pleasant landscaped garden which is not overlooked with a patio and lawned areas with planted borders.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
Being approached via a wooden front door, having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator and understairs storage.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" x 17' max ( 5.44m x 5.18m max )
The lounge features an open fireplace with ornamental brick surround, exposed ceiling beams, two uPVC windows to the side and uPVC patio doors to the rear gardens. There is also a radiator.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
The dining room has two uPVC windows to the front and side and radiator.
Kitchen 21' 9" max x 11' 6" ( 6.63m max x 3.51m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing and tiled splashbacks. The is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, built in oven, hob with extractor hood over. There is a fitted dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator, wooden framed window to the rear, uPVC window to the side and a partly glazed door to the side.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 9" ( 1.85m x 1.75m )
(In the kitchen). Having work surfaces with units beneath, stainless steel sink, wall mounted boiler, radiator and tiled flooring. This room leads to the:
Sunroom 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
This room has a uPVC French door to the rear gardens with glazed panels above, two velux style windows and two further uPVC windows to either side.
Utility Room Two
This room has wooden work surfaces with cupboards and space for appliances below. There is a Belfast style sink, partly glazed door to the side, tiled flooring and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a uPVC window to the rear.
This area is approached via the lounge, having a uPVC window to the side and radiator. From this hallway there is access to the two ground floor bedrooms.
Bedroom One (ground Floor) 12' 9" x 10' 4" plus alcove ( 3.89m x 3.15m plus alcove )
Having a uPVC window to the side and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom Four (ground Floor) 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Having a uPVC window to the side and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, radiator and built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 14' 1" ( 5.08m x 4.29m )
This bedroom has two velux style windows to the front, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the side.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Having a velux style window to the front, uPVC window to the side and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a separate shower cubicle with tiled walls to the shower area, radiator and velux style window to the front.
The property is approached via a shared private road which leads to the gated off road parking on the brick paved driveway which leads to the detached double garage. There is a lawned garden area with planted borders and brick paved pathway leading to the covered canopy front entrance door.
Double Garage 17' 10" x 17' 5" ( 5.44m x 5.31m )
Having two up and over doors, power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a pleasant non overlooked garden with patio and lawned area with planted borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55428844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.