5 bedroom detached house for saleBronte Close, Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Super lounge & dining area
- Fantastic sunny garden
- Small cul-de-sac location
- Set on the popular Poets Development
- EPC energy rating D (59)
If the need for more space is driving your search for a new home then this detached property is an absolute must! Over recent years this house has been extended and now boasts 5 good size bedrooms in total so the majority of growing families will settle into this sizeable home and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such a quiet and peaceful area.The designated dining area is the perfect place to have a family meal and catch up on the day’s events. No need to balance the dinner on trays perched on your laps any longer. Whilst the super sized lounge area is a great space for the whole family to settle into their favourite chairs for a relaxing night in front of the television.The big "wow" factor comes in when you pop out into the rear garden. It's walled to the rear giving you privacy and the size means the younger children can kick a ball around or play with the family dog getting some all important fresh air. It would be a super place to hold an outdoor party or family barbecue too!We advice you to drop everything and come and see this good sized home.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 8'5 (3.13m x 2.57m)
- Lounge Area: 15'7 x 14'8 up to door well (4.75m x 4.47m)
- Dining Area: 12'4 x 7'4 (3.76m x 2.24m)
- Conservatory: 14'9 x 7'6 (4.50m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 at widest point x 8'5 (3.53m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 into door well x 8'7 (3.48m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 7'5 (4.04m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'6 at widest point x 7'4 into recess (3.51m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55429171.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.