3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleField Terrace Road, Newmarket
- 3 Bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- off road parking
- first floor bathroom
- RENOVATION PROJECT
The FAMOUS RACING TOWN of Newmarket provides EXTENSIVE FACILITIES AND AMENITIES and apart from its two racecourses there is an 18-Hole Links Golf Course and a rail link into the University City of Cambridge and Bury St. Edmunds. .
A charming bay-fronted Victorian property set within this popular residential area and positioned in a cluster of similar properties. The property offers some well proportioned rooms and enjoys accommodation to include entrance porch, living room/dining room, kitchen, first floor bathroom and three good size bedrooms. Externally the property offers a enclosed rear garden and off road parking for several vehicles by way of a Licence from Forest Heath Council (peppercorn rent). Inspection is advised to appreciate the potential on offer.
RENOVATION PROJECT and or INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Door to front aspect
Lounge 11' x 14' 1" ( 3.35m x 4.29m )
Bay window to front aspect, doorway to hall, open fireplace and radiator
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.45m )
Window to rear aspect, open fireplace, fitted cupboards, under stairs cupboard and radiator
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.84m )
Window to side and rear aspect, fitted kitchen, radiator, walk in pantry cupboard and door to rear garden
Loft access and radiator
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.38m )
Two windows to front aspect, fitted cupboard and radiator
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 10' 10" ( 2.64m x 3.30m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
Window to side aspect and radiator
Bathroom 4' 3" x 8' 8" ( 1.30m x 2.64m )
Window to rear aspect, paneled bath, low level w.c, wash hand basin and radiator
Fully enclosed rear garden backing onto allotment land with brick built shed and w.c.
Provision of off road parking for several vehicles by way of a licence from Forest Heath Council.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55429699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.