2 bedroom terraced house for saleValley Road, Codicote, HITCHIN
Offers in Excess of £290,000
- Village Location
- Small cul-de-sac
- Allocated Parking
- Close to the High Street
- Two Bedrooms
An ideal starter home located in the peaceful village of Codicote. The main high street offers an abundance of local amenities with many shops, pubs and restaurants.
An ideal starter home located in the peaceful village of Codicote. The main high street offers an abundance of local amenities with many shops, pubs and restaurants. The property comprises entrance hall, fitted kitchen and living room there is also a wooden construction conservatory to the rear opening in to a good size rear garden with side access to allocated parking. The first floor comprises of two bedrooms with fitted storage to the master and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing gas central heating and loft access for storage.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 6' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.08m x 2.21m )
Conservatory 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Two 6' 5" x 10' 6" ( 1.96m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55430704.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.