3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSeely Road, London
- Three bedroom family home.
- End of terrace.
- Peaceful location.
- Two great entertaining spaces.
- Beautiful rear garden.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube & Tooting BR station.
- No onward chain.
A welcoming three bedroom family home situated at the end of a handsome terrace within the Alphabet Grid.
A welcoming three bedroom family home situated at the end of a handsome terrace within the Alphabet Grid. The property benefits from being recently decorated with neutral interiors throughout, conducive to a light and airy flow. There is plenty of room to entertain, in the shape of a lovely bay fronted lounge, large kitchen diner and a stunning 45ft rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn. The first floor incorporates all three bright bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite/separate WC. Seely Road is a peaceful location not far from Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line) and within particularly easy reach of Tooting BR station (City Thameslink). The area is brilliantly served by local schools at primary and secondary level, making this an attractive proposition as a family home.
Reception Room 13' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.86m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 9" x 11' ( 5.71m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Bedoom 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 6' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55430737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.