4 bedroom house for saleRichmond Avenue, Wimbledon, SW20
- Excellent house arranged over three floors
- Two generous receptions room, separated by folding doors
- Fantastic kitchen with a modern finish and space to dine
- Bright conservatory leading to a pretty paved garden
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three double and a single
- Stylish white suite bathroom and a shower room
- Well presented throughout with neutral décor
- Great location close to the amenities along Kingston Road
Offering superb living and entertaining space, this bright four bedroom house is ideally situated close to Wimbledon Chase Primary School and offers an excellent eat-in kitchen and an easy to maintain garden.
Situated moments from the amenities of Kingston Road and within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of The Broadway and Wimbledon Hill, this superb house is also close to the green open spaces of Cannon Hill Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 992333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.