3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhite Woman Lane, Old Catton, Norwich
Sold STC £185,000
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- En-Bloc Garage
- Must Be Viewed
An immaculately presented THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE with kitchen/ diner, enclosed rear garden and en-bloc garage. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom mid terraced house is situated in the popular suburb of Old Catton.The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden and en-bloc garage. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed window, tiled flooring, under-floor heating, door to:
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 10" max ( 4.52m x 4.22m max )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, staircase to first floor.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden and uPVC double glazed rear window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 7' 11" plus door recess ( 3.23m x 2.41m plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed front window, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max x 7' 10" plus door recess ( 2.95m max x 2.39m plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed rear window, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.01m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower over, his and hers inset wash basins, WC, tiling, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed rear window, towel radiator, airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and access pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio which is enclosed by fencing. The garage is en-bloc, has power, light and a personal door into the rear garden.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill and straight over the ring road roundabout. At the Woodman Public House traffic lights, turn left onto George Hill and into Old Catton. At the end, turn right onto Spixworth Road. At the next set of traffic lights, turn right onto White Woman Lane, where the property can be found on your right hand side. Ref: 1712.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55434547.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.