4 bedroom detached house for saleBishop Tozer Close, Burgh Le Marsh, Skegness
Sold STC £185,000
- Modern 3/4 Bed Detached Family Home
- Highly Regarded Burgh Le Marsh Location
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility Area & Cloak /WC
- Master with En-Suite + Family Bathroom with 4th Bed/additional Reception Area.
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden , Gated Carport Parking Facility
Modern 3/4 Bed Detached Family Home, pleasant position, highly regarded village, comprising dual aspect Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility area & Cloaks/WC, Master Bedroom + En-suite, Family Bathroom + potential 4th Bed currently an open plan living area. Gardens & Gated Carport Parking.
Modern 4 Bed Detached House, occupying a pleasant position, in the sought after village of Burgh Le Marsh. The accommodation comprises of Entrance hallway, dual aspect Bay Lounge, Dining Kitchen with Utility, Lobby & ground floor WC, whilst to the 1st floor is a 3 piece Family Bathroom, 3 well proportioned Bedrooms the Master having the benefit of En- Suite facilities, in addition to the potential for a 4th Bedroom which is currently an open Reception area off the 1st floor landing. Externally the property offers landscaped gardens which incorporate lawned areas, decked seating areas & planted shrub beds & borders, all being presented with low maintenance in mind, in addition to having off road parking by way of an integral gated covered carport area. Viewing is utterly essential please call 01754 768311 today for further information or to book a viewing.
Via a double glazed door with an opaque panel set within the top half, leading into;
With feature flooring, radiator, stairs rising to the 1st floor, a useful cloaks cupboard with hanging space and feature floor continuation, with doors that lead into;
Lounge 15' 2" x 8' 11" max into walk in bay ( 4.62m x 2.72m max into walk in bay )
Being of dual aspect with an abundance of natural light via the 2 double glazed windows set to 2 elevations, which including the walk in bay, which enables a good view of the immediate area whilst the Lounge also has a radiator.
Dining Kitchen 9' 4" x 15' 3" ( 2.84m x 4.65m )
Again being of dual aspect with double glazed windows set to 2 elevations, with double glazed 'French' Doors allowing access to the adjacent decked garden area, the dining area incorporates adequate space for a Dining Table & chairs, the Kitchen itself is fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces and matching splash backs, wall mounted boiler incorporated within a cupboard, a 1 ½ inset sink with mixer taps over, tiled flooring for ease of maintenance, an integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor chimney over and matching stainless steel splash back. There is space for further appliances, in addition to an integrated dishwasher which is being included in the sale and a door which allows access into;
Utility Entrance/ Lobby Area
Which has a base and wall cupboard with work top over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, extractor fan, radiator, a double glazed door to the side elevation with an opaque glass panel set to the top and bottom halves and a further door which allows access into;
Ground Floor Cloakroom/wc
With a low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor and an electric fuse box.
1st Floor Landing Area
With doors and access to rooms, radiator, airing cupboard incorporating hot water tank and shelving. There is an open access off the landing area in to what is currently utilised by the present owner as an additional Reception area, but could potentially be also used as a 4th Bedroom.
Bedroom 4 / Reception Room 8' 5" x 11' 5" ( 2.57m x 3.48m )
With loft access, a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and double glazed French doors arranged with a mock 'Juliet' balcony feature adjacent.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
With 3 Double glazed windows arranged to 2 elevations allowing for a pleasant dual aspect with an abundance of natural light, radiator, built in wardrobe and door into;
Which is fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle incorporating a mains shower therein, a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window , tiled splash backs, ceiling spot lights, extractor and shaver point.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" + the door recess x 10' 4" ( 2.72m + the door recess x 3.15m )
Again enjoying a dual aspect with an abundance of natural light via 2 double glazed windows set to 2 elevations and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
With a radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mains shower over and fixed shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, double glazed opque window and an extractor.
The property enjoys pleasant landscaped gardens, with a sunny aspect, to the front and to the rear, arranged with low maintenance in mind, with various pathways and established shrubs to the beds and borders. To the rear the garden is enclosed with fencing, has the benefit of a lean to store, outside lighting and outside tap. With low maintenance seating areas comprising of patio and decking facilities, slated areas, a lawn and a variety of well stocked beds and borders creating an 'Oasis' which can be enjoyed fully during warmer months on account of it's orientation. Parking facilities are by way of a covered and gated area set to in a ' Carport' Style, integrated to the side of the property, which allows off road parking and has the benefit of a light. This covered area is also adjacent to the side entrance door which leads into the utility/Entrance Lobby area adjacent to the Kitchen itself.
Prospective Buyers are advbised that there is an approximate aunnual charge applicable to the home owner in the region of £250 p.a. which covers the communal green areas on the development in addition to lighting etc.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55434562.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.