2 bedroom house for saleBellflower Drive, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master
- No Upward Chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN…..located within a popular part of Yaxley benefiting from good size living accommodation. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and EN-SUITE TO MASTER. Also offering a KITCHEN/DINER and 17'11" LOUNGE. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate!
Wood and glazed entrance door. UPVC Double glazed window to front. Smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor.
1.55m x 1.83m (5'10" x 6'3") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Fitted with base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks.
4.29m x 2.47m (14'9" x 8'11") UPVC Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
1.55m x 1.52m (5'9" excluding shower cubicle x 5') UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Smoke alarm. Loft access. Radiator. Velux window to side. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
3.06m x 1.55m (9'10" x 5'9") Velux window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
4.27m x 3.06m (14'3" x 10'6") Two UPVC Double glazed windows to side. Radiator. Two built in double wardrobes.
5.20m x 4.27m (17'7" x 14'4") UPVC Double glazed window and Velux window to side. Two radiators. Television point.
5.21m x 2.75m (17'11" x 10'10") UPVC Double glazed window and Velux window to side. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks.
The property is approached by a paved footpath with shrub borders leading to the entrance door.
Located to the rear of the property with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55435420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.