2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeytonstone Drive, Mackworth, Derby
Sold STC £120,000
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
This immaculately presented semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links, Derby University and excellent local amenities from its position.
This immaculately presented semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links, Derby University and excellent local amenities from its position. Externally and internally this property is superb, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway parking for two cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscure glass inset, side and front elevation double glazed windows, stairs rising to first floor, coving, radiator and door leading into
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace with marble surround and hearth and inset living flame gas fire, coving, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 9' 6" into recess ( 4.42m x 2.90m into recess )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted unit with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl porcelain drainer and mixer tap, space for a large range cooker, space for a fridge, space for a dining table, nine recessed spotlights, coving, radiator,two rear elevation windows, door leading into utility room and rear elevation double glazed french doors leading into
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing and two radiators.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 4' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.35m )
having side elevation door providing access to rear garden, side elevation window with obscured glass, plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, wall mounted gas central heating combination Valent boiler, large storage cupboard, additional wall mounted storage heater.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, large airing cupboard with radiator, loft access hatch, additional radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.00m )
having front elevation double glazed window, large walk in wardrobes, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" into recess x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.48m into recess x 2.87m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, coving and radiator.
Bathroom 8' x 5' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.65m )
having a white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment additional shower over and tiled surround. Side and rear elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and tiled sill, five recessed spotlights, extractor fan, coving and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for two cars, the driveway incorporated access to the front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, well stocked flower beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing. to the rear of the property there is a mature landscaped garden which is mainly aid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, well stocked flower beds, a variety of trees and shrubs, garden she, graveled area, outside tap, outside lighting and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55435885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.