1 bedroom flat for saleChillington Drive, London
- Purpose built
- Underfloor heating
- Private garden
- One double bedroom
A lovely one double bedroom ground floor apartment set within a purpose built development, boasting private garden, spacious living room and separate kitchen.
A lovely one double bedroom ground floor apartment set within a purpose built development, boasting private garden, spacious living room and separate kitchen. This property comes with a recently refurbished bathroom and kitchen plus underfloor heating in all rooms. Set within close proximity to the Thames Riverside where you will also find bars and restaurants and close to Clapham Junction train station. This property is ideal for either first time buyers or investors. CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENTS!!
Kitchen 12' 5" x 5' 9" ( 3.78m x 1.75m )
Reception Room 20' 4" x 10' ( 6.20m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Head west on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Kathleen Rd
Follow Falcon Ln to Falcon Rd/A3207
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Falcon Rd/A3207
Continue on Grant Rd to York Rd/A3205
Sharp left onto York Rd/A3205
Drive to Chillington Dr
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55435918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.