3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadowsweet Road, Wymondham
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000
- 3 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom + Family Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Facilities
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000
Located on the ever popular Harts Farm development in the historic market town of Wymondham, this 3 bedroom family home offers spacious accommodation plus rear garden and garage.
This 3 bedroom mid terraced property comprises of an entrance hall providing access to the living room and on to the dining area and kitchen plus a ground floor cloakroom.
First floor accommodation includes 3 bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the master and a family bathroom.
Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden, which can be accessed from the living room. The property also benefits from a single garage and off road parking.
Double glazed external entrance door & window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.78m )
Electric fire place, radiator, TV point, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed patio doors opening into the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.21m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Double glazed window to rear aspect. An arch way leads through to the:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Under stair cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the hall way, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and double glazed window the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.12m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising bath, low level W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaved point, part tiling, radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from a single garage and off road parking.
The private rear garden is laid primarily to lawn with well stocked plant beds and borders and benefits from a paved patio area just outside the lounge.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham, head North-West on Market St and turn left onto Damgate St. Follow this road as it becomes White Horse St, then on the mini round-a-bout take the 1st exit. Upon reaching a junction turn left onto London Road/B1172 as it becomes Harts Farm Road and then take a right in to Holly Blue Road. Head straight over the round-a-bout onto Wood Avens Way and take the 1st left onto Meadowsweet Rd. At the end of the road, turn right and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55435927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.