4 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Hey, Maghull, Liverpool
Sold STC £450,000
- CANAL SIDE LOCATION
- Double Fronted Detached House
- Four Bedrooms, En Suite, Family Bathroom
- Family Lounge, Formal Dining Room, Dining Kitchen
- Beautifully Manicured Garden with Access to Canal Bank
- Garage with Playroom, Driveway, GCH, DG
Loc8 Estate Agents are thrilled to introduce to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom double fronted detached house in the much sought after location of Willow Hey, off Melling Lane in Maghull. The location is a few minutes walk from Maghull train station and is convenient for Liverpool City Centre, Southport and Ormskirk. Willow Hey is in the catchment area popular schools and is convenient for local amenities.
The property provides ideal family living space, with accommodation comprising: porch, reception hall, formal dining room, main lounge with French doors onto the expansive garden, plus a dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master boasting fitted suite and an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom. Outside the beautifully manicured rear south-facing garden leads onto the canal offering unspoilt views. There is a driveway to the front allowing off road parking plus a garage which has been extended to the rear giving a versatile space which in the past has been used as a playroom and a study. There is a utility room with WC to the rear of the kitchen. Fully GCH and DG, the property also benefits from rear roof solar panels which the vendor advises us are owned outright and make substantial savings to electricity bills!
The vendor informs us the property is freehold and council tax band F.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6957465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loc 8, North Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.