2 bedroom apartment for saleMortimer Hill, Tring
Sold STC £260,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STYLISH REFITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO HIGH STREET
A FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE SITUATED JUST A STONE'S THROW FROM TRING HIGH STREET
*TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS* STYLISH RE-FITTED KITCHEN* SPACIOUS LOUNGE * * BATHROOM* LOFT * PRIVATE REAR GARDEN*GARAGE *CLOSE TO THE HIGH STREET*
The first floor accommodation has been modernised throughout and comprises two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a spacious lounge, a dual aspect and stylish kitchen/breakfast room and a well presented three piece bathroom. There is a useful utility cupboard plumbed for a washing machine and dryer, and also access to a large partially boarded loft. Externally there is a beautifully maintained private rear garden and a garage in a nearby block.
Lounge 13'11max x 11'
Kitchen 8'10 x 7'7
Bedroom One 15 max x 10'8
Bedroom Two 9'2 + door recess x 9'
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55437532.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.