4 bedroom detached house for saleNELSON WAY, LACEBY ACRES, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £159,950
- Spacious detached property
- Driveway and garage with hard standing for additional car
- Ideal family home
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Neutral decor throughout
- Picturesque gardens to front and rear
- Situated within a popular residential location
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious detached property which is located within Laceby Acres. Ideally suited to a family due to the accommodation on offer, this property is sure to be popular and comes with viewing highly advised. Laceby Acres itself is within close proximity to a number of local amenities, schools and also a frequent bus service. Internal viewing will reveal the entrance hall which provides access to the cloakroom and then the lounge. The lounge has a neutral decor and plenty of space to entertain family and friends. The kitchen diner is open plan and then provides access into the conservatory which enjoys views of the stunning rear garden. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of those being doubles and then the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear as well as the driveway and garage being accessed from the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6963159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.