3 bedroom detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us £405,000
- Older style character chalet of approx. 2000sqft
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms (one en-suite)
- Excellent living space with a lovely open sitting room
- Separate dining room
- Spacious kitchen & utility room
- Separate breakfast room with access onto the gardens
- Attached garaging, store & workshops
- Highcliffe School catchment, level walk to shops and sea
- Council Tax 'E' £2023.06 Energy Performance Rating 'E'
An individual and substantial detached chalet of approximately 2,000sqft situated within the Highcliffe Schools catchment area and enjoying a large level plot to the rear. The chalet is well presented yet still offers massive scope and potential for further improvement/extension (stpp) with generous garaging/workshop and parking to the front. The centre of Highcliffe is approximately one and a half miles distant and the beach and Mudeford Quay a level walk away. VENDORS SUITED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55442789.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327001997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.