3 bedroom park home for saleBurgh Road, South View Leisure Park, Skegness
Offers in Region of £20,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Located on the popular Southview Leisure Park
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Parking Facility, Shed & Veranda
- Viewing Highly Reccommended
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, this well presented 3 Bedroom Caravan, is situated on the Southview Leisure Park & comes highly recommended for viewing to avoid disappointment. The accommodation comprises of Lounge, Dining Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Outside Shed, Veranda & Parking.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, William H Brown are pleased to present onto the market, this well presented 3 Bedroomed Caravan, which is situated on Southview Leisure Park, which offers a wide range of onsite facilities, including club house, bars, leisure facilities with swimming pools, restaurants, bowling green, sports areas, golf course, hotel on site, bus service & nightly entertainment to both owners and visitors. Viewing of the property is highly recommended in order to appreciate both, the location & presentation of the Caravan itself, with accommodation comprising briefly of dual aspect bay fronted open plan Lounge & Dining Kitchen with a Hallway leading to 3 Bedrooms, Shower room ,W.C & the addition of a wraparound veranda to two sides with ramped access, a shed to facilitate storage & appliances.. Prospective buyers are also advised to call William H Brown for further informatiion on 01754 768311.
Entrance via a double glazed opaque door with a glazed/ frosted inset panel to the top half, leads into the 'open plan' style Lounge/Kitchen/Diner.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 19' 10" x 11' 10" ( 6.05m x 3.61m )
Being of dual aspect with a series of 5 double glazed windows to the front and one to each side elevation, radiator, TV stand, 3 piece suite consisting of 2 arm chairs and a corner sofa, electric fire place set within a feature surround, aerial point, power points and a further fitted display wall unit . The room also provides lighting being wall mounted and a further central fan light fitting from the vaulted ceiling. Leading to:-
The kitchen area comprises of a range of wall base and draws units with complimentary work top surfaces and inset steel sink with mixer taps over. Further to this the kitchen has glass fronted display units, a gas cooker with an extractor. a glazed window to the side elevation allowing for a pleasant amount of natural light. Space is also given for a dining table and chairs with feature lighting over.
With a useful cupboard housing the gas boiler, radiator, incorporating a lightswtitch for the Veranda lighting and providing access to:-
Bedroom 1 6' 8" x 8' ( 2.03m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, cupboard space, dressing table with mirror and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 5' 6" x 7' 10" ( 1.68m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, fitted wall units and dressing table with mirror.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 5' ( 2.18m x 1.52m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, wall mounted cupboards and units and twin beds.
Shower Room & W.C:
Comprising of a wash hand basin, shower cubicle and fittings, wall mounted mirrored cabinet radiator and a double glazed opaque window. In addition to this the caravan benefits from a separate W.C adjacent to the shower room.
The caravan has laid to lawn gardens to all sides which is complimented by a veranda with lighting allowing a good amount of outside space along with a useful outside store that benefits from a power and a plumbing point,. a Double Parking car space is facilitated by a paved area on the plot.
Prospective buyers are advised to call our Skegness office on 01754 768311, if you have any enquiries on further information relating to annual fees.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.