2 bedroom park home for salePadnal, Littleport, ELY
- Park Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen
- Off road parking
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
An immaculate park home with spacious open plan living area comprising; 18 ft lounge area, dining area & kitchen area. Various improvements have been made to the property by the current owners. Off road parking. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A park home situated in a popular village location with spacious open plan living area comprising; 18 ft lounge area, dining area & kitchen area, there are also 2 bedrooms (with en-suite and walk in wardrobe off the master bedroom) and a family bathroom.
The property is immaculate throughout and various improvements have been made by the current owners including new granite worktops, sink unit and hob in the kitchen, new vinyl flooring in the bathrooms, new carpets in the hall, lounge and dining area and new blinds to all windows.
Outside the property benefits from off road parking and lawned areas with shrubs.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Littleport is a large village situated about 7 miles North of the City of Ely with a variety of shops along the High Street and a main line railway station with services connecting to Ely, Cambridge and London. Primary and junior schooling is catered for within the village and secondary schooling is currently available in Ely, with a new secondary school currently under construction in the village.
Open Plan Living
Dining Area 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Kitchen Area 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Walk In Wardrobe
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 7' 5" min ( 2.87m x 2.26m min )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.